Premier Ocean View Room Exclusive Use
FROM NZD $1890
- Super king bed with ocean views through floor to ceiling windows
- Private balcony with ocean views
- Ensuite with double basins, separate shower and stand-alone oval bath
- Air conditioning and Heat Pump
- BOSE Home speaker and Smart TV
- Nespresso coffee machine and refreshments fridge
- Luxury bathrobes and Ashley and Co. bathroom products
- Free WiFi and desk with USB ports & international power sockets
Lounge and Facilities
- Lounge with gas fireplace and large screen Art TV
- Elegant bar and seating & fully equipped but discreet kitchen
- Outdoor dining area and casual seating with firepit
- Air conditioning & Heat Pump
- Infinity pool and spa pool with covered outdoor pool lounge
- Yoga studio, putting green, paddle board, kayak and trampoline
- Direct path to Castor Bay beach and reserve
The very best of Elements, all to yourselves
The Exclusive Use with the Premier Ocean View Room, provides two guests with exclusive use of the guest residence and facilities, without other guests being onsite. Your hosts are still onsite to provide as much or as little assistance as you require.
On a warm and calm evening, slide open the doors from the Premier Ocean View Room to hear the soft waves gently lapping at the shore below. There’s nothing better than falling asleep to the mesmerising sound of the ocean, or waking to a spectacular East Coast sunrise, and your own private oasis at Elements puts you in the perfect position to make this a reality.
Great care was taken in designing and decorating this room to create comfortable accommodation with an air of simplicity and sophistication. This is evoked through the minimalist décor and neutral colour palette that let the breath taking water views truly shine.
This ensuite boasts a free-standing oval bath that looks over Castor Bay to the ocean beyond, and a slider window to bring the elements inside. With electrical moving shutters, you set the privacy and light to your individual preference.
This option can be used for a couple who prefer privacy as it provides exclusive use of the guest residence and facilities, without other guests being onsite. Your hosts live onsite to provide as much or as little assistance as you require.